Effortless email, entertainment, and internet
Losing your sight is life changing. The GuideConnect technology could help you gain greater independence, but what if you don’t feel confident?
GuideConnect is a talking digital assistant that brings you closer to family and friends. It helps you manage your everyday life and have fun. Simple internet access makes it easy to find information, be entertained, and stay up-to-date with what’s happening in the world. GuideConnect is thoughtfully designed by and for people with sight loss, enabling you to enlarge the text or have it read to you. There are straightforward menus and lots of help. GuideConnect will talk you through every step of the way – you won’t believe how easy it is to use!
Call us about computer packages with GuideConnect software already set up and ready to go!
SMA (Software Maintenance Agreement) is available for SuperNova at the time of purchase. An SMA is essentially pre-purchasing your next upgrade for a greatly reduced cost.
GuideConnect works great with the Large Print Dpohin Keyboard.
- Complete tasks with simple step-by-step menus
- View high-contrast, large print text
- Listen to the human-sounding voices guide you every step of the way
- Navigate via touchscreen, mouse pad, keyboard, or optional remote
- Write emails, documents, or search the internet with your voice
- Effortlessly browse the web
- Listen to audiobooks, today’s newspapers, or your favorite radio station
- Make video calls to friends and family – NEW with the premium plan
- 2 hours of free training included
- Purchase includes 1 year of premium plan services