Best image quality packed into a portable powerhouse
The Smartlux® Digital is a revolutionary, portable video magnifier that has a multitude of features and easy to use interface. The large 5" LCD TFT display provides 5x, 7x, 9x, or 12x magnification (even less when used in hand-held mode) along with 5 different viewing modes that include full color, black on white, white on black, black on yellow, and yellow on black. Illumination is provided by 2 hi-tech SMD LEDs and the tactile control buttons are easy to understand and use. Images can be captured and up to 20 can be stored.
Featuring a generous depth of focus and includes a stand with dual position usage ideal for either reading or writing. The two small SMD-LEDs can be switched off when viewing other backlit displays, such as cell phones, to avoid screen glare. The screen has a high resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, is hard-coated for scratch protection, and is made with an additional anti-glare layer of film. Simple control buttons including: On/Off, Magnification setting, and the Contrast Mode.
There is an automatic shut-off feature that will activate between 2 and 5 minutes of non-use to save battery time. A protective zippered case, cleaning cloth, and lanyard are included with each magnifier. For extra protection, the Smartlux® Digital Bumper can be purchased separately. The rubber bumper wraps around the magnifier to minimize damage if dropped.
- Magnification: 5x, 7x, 9x, and 12x
- Illumination: 2 SMD LEDs can be dimmed or turned off when not needed
- Power Source: Li-ion rechargeable battery. Operation time 2.5 hours; recharging time 2 hours.
- Point of Purchase Display: FREE with purchase of a Smartlux® Digital
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.5
- Screen/Display Size: 5 inch LCD TFT display with contrast ration 600:1
- Viewing Modes: True color as well as 4 false colors
- Image resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Warranty: 2 years
- Accessories: #1650-1108 Smartlux Digital Bumper can be purchased separately
- Miscellaneous: Auto-Shut-Off after 5 minutes of non-use