See Your World Clearly
OXSIGHT smart glasses for the visually impaired - Transform how you live, instantly!
OXSIGHT Onyx© smart glasses, is an FDA Class-1 medical device for those with central vision loss associated with such eye conditions as age-related macular degeneration, Stargardt disease, diabetic retinopathy, Leber hereditary optic neuropathy (LHON), retinitis pigmentosa, stroke, and more. Lighter and more affordable than any comparable device available today, Onyx is set to revolutionize the market for wearable low-vision technology.
Worn like regular glasses, Onyx features a camera system that projects a magnified live video stream on two OLED display screens in front of the eyes. Onyx lets users engage their remaining peripheral vision to maintain their balance and be spatially aware of their environment.
Through functionality based on artificial intelligence and autofocusing lenses, Onyx detects text, faces and objects, adjusting to ambient light conditions. Users can freeze and enlarge images. It provides an automatic ultralow light mode and a TV mode for better vision in those situations.
The rechargeable device weighs in at 7.4 ounces (210 grams), and is ergonomically designed to sit comfortably on the nose ridge. ONYX starts ups in seconds using intelligent ultrafast boot technology, runs an average of 100 minutes on battery per charge, and comes with a USB charger for continuous operation. A lanyard is included so Onyx can be used as digital binoculars.
The world’s most advanced VI smart glasses
AI-powered technology adapts to your eyes straight out of the box, assisting you to become more independent and empowered.
Designed for your comfort
The lightest and smallest glasses of their kind anywhere in the world, developed to be worn and enjoyed every day.
Adapts to any environment
Intelligent functionality lets your eyes adapt to light, discern between faces, objects and text, with zoom and image enhancements to maximize your vision.
Tactile buttons make navigating menus and functions easy
- Lightweight, open design gives you a sense of the world around you at all times.
- Robust camera streams live, lag-free video with autofocus and 8x magnification.
- Customizable visor is comfortable to wear for hands-free operation, and can be removed for hand-held magnifier mode.
- Lenses project OLED video to your area of usable vision.
What’s your condition?
OXSIGHT Onyx smart glasses can potentially assist for the following conditions:
- Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Myopic Macular (MM)
- Diabetic Macular Oedema (DMO)
- Central Serous Retinopathy (CSR)
- Macular Hole (MH)
- Lebers Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion (RVO)
- Punctate Inner Choroidopathy (PIC)
- Diabetic Retinopathy (DR)
- Stroke Related Sight Loss
- Stargardt's Disease
- Macular Dystrophy
- Inverted Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Corneal Opacity