The VP Max has gone ROGUE!
Meet the new VP Rogue; the same great features as the VP Max but now twice as fast!
- 120 characters per second
- High-quality single-sided braille
- The highest resolution tactile graphics – 8 dot heights
- Choose tractor-fed OR cut-sheet option
- Backwards compatible with VP Max files for Smarter-Balanced Testing
- Braille and tactile graphics software included
- Full online library of free training materials
- Local support and repair service
- Standard 1-year parts and labor warranty
Perfect for home or office use, this compact braille printer enables you to quickly and quietly print braille and the highest-resolution tactile graphics.
Braille production made flexible and easy
– Braille is translated and embossed from MS Word in one touch
– Graphics are produced from any PC software including Adobe Illustrator & CorelDRAW
Tactile graphics embossed in fine detail–better than any braille printer
– Tiger tactile graphics are the highest resolution of any embosser
– Dot height adjusts higher or lower for dark or light areas in images–8 levels
Braille & graphics software included–Tiger Software Suite (TSS)
– TSS incorporates braille software, tactile graphics studio, and more
– Tigers are also compatible with Duxbury, TactileView and other braille and graphics software
Tiger Braille Dot
Tiger Technology, known for producing superior high resolution graphics, has now been re-designed for better braille readability. This new braille dot is smoother to the touch making frequent and extended braille reading more enjoyable while maintaining Tiger’s unmatched detail in producing tactile graphics.
Tiger offers three different dot heights for braille, allowing users to customize their documents to better suit individual needs. This means that users who have greater sensitivity can lower the braille dot height to a more comfortable level and braille readers with less sensitivity who often find conventional braille difficult to read can raise the dot height offering greater flexibility for all.
The Tiger braille dot employs a pyramid-like shape making it more durable than conventional braille while continuing to maintain perfect braille spacing. Tests prove that the unique shape keeps the dot from easily tearing and allows users to stack documents without compromising the height of the dot. This means that documents tend to maintain readability longer which is more desirable among users.
Braille & Tactile Graphics Software Included
Tiger Software Suite is your complete solution for producing braille and tactile graphics. It makes it easy to get accurate braille translation in seconds. Insert text and graphics within familiar programs such as Word and Excel and translate with the touch of a button. It’s great for users of all skill levels!
Fast, Local Support
ViewPlus embossers are built to last with robust hardware that extends the life of the embosser and with a local US manufacturing you can be assured that if an issue does arise it will be resolved quickly – usually within one working day. You never have to pay more for great, fast service!
Printing Mode: Single-sided
Tactile Resolution: 20 or 100 DPI
Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation
Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
Total of 8 Dot Heights: 7 for color and 1 for braille
Paper Width: 7 – 12 inches (176 – 305 mm)
Paper: Continuous (Rogue Trac), Cut Sheet (Rogue Sheet)
Paper Weight: 33 – 120 lb (90 – 200 gsm)
Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Height: 6.2 in (158 mm)
Width: 21.9 in (557 mm)
Depth: 10.8 in (275 mm)
Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
Recommended Temperature: 59 – 95 °F (15 – 35 °C)
Storage Temperature: -4 – 158 °F (-40 – 70 °C)
Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
85 – 264 VAC
50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
Standby: 20 W
Heavy Embossing: 200 W