The StellarTrek is mixing old school O&M technologies with newer AI technologies.
Who it's for
Help blind and visually impaired people regain some autonomy by supplementing traditional navigational tools.
- Navigate to your desired location by using either the virtual keyboard, a physical keyboard, or voice dictation
- Get a more accurate final forty feet navigation with address recognition
- Read labels, signs, mail, etc. with the integrated OCR camera system using quick or detailed reading
- Save your favorite destinations or obstacles on common routes by using the landmarks
- 20+ hours of Battery life
- StellarTrek device
- Belt clip & wrist lanyard
- USB-C cable & adapter
- Getting Started guide
Still to Come
The platform and AI capabilities of the StellarTrek are allowing us to envision very interesting features in the future.
Features being explored:
- Compass feature
- Scene recognition
- Currency recognition
- Indoor navigation
- And much, much more!